So…Pelican (my previous static site generator) took a dump on me when I went to upload my latest blog post… I attempted multiple paths to resurrect it, but they’ve all ultimately failed. 😢

As a result, I’m moving my site to Hugo, but that requires some conversion (and probably clean-up). It’s been a bit tedious, but it does mean I’ve cleaned up my ancient posts that are no longer relevant, which is a plus. It also means there might be some minor bugs or other things in need of tweaking, though, and possibly a couple of dead links. I think I got the important ones, but we’ll see.

Here’s hoping Hugo’s more stable than Pelican was for me.

Oh! And if you run across a dead link, don’t hesitate to file an issue on Github, so I can fix it ASAP!